Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Mission

Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays followed by Thanksgiving I love all the preparations so much fun at least for me.  Last year was Nia's 1st Halloween celebration but little did I know it was also my hubby's,Momo is from Croatia so they don't really celebrate that in his country.  Having to rookies made the date a challenge, costumes came out so great I am having a really hard time this year to top our Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts and Little Alice costumes from last year.  So we have decided to go with Popeye, Olive Oyl & Sweet Pea for this year.   Any ideas on how to make the sweet pea costume for a toddler that runs? ha ha are welcome.  I will post pictures next week of the out come but her some from last year.




No comments:

Post a Comment