Monday, October 10, 2011

Carry Potty must get one!

So my dear Nia is 18 months already I am soon try and experiment on Potty Training her for a few reasons:  1) She is my little giant already using size 6 on diapers fearing soon wont be a size for her and will have to buy depends ha ha, 2) Saving money we spend at least $100 on diapers monthly and 3) she has to learn she is becoming a big girl now.  So we went to buy her a nice mini toilet a few weeks back and my dear hubby picked this fun Soccer ball shaped mini toilet that screams GOLLLLL when something falls in it, yes we have a little princess that loves sports, Nia uses the mini toilet as a real ball so don't think that will work.  Searching for a new option ran into this one which I think is great becuase I can take it to go.  Ordering one will let you guys know once I get it :)

http://www.mycarrypotty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment