Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nia's 1st Birthday Plan

My dear daughter has been 1 year old since March 25th but since her mommy is a bit nuts I have decided to throw her first party on June 25th where she will be 1 year and 3 months, I wanted to try and get the most family possible for the ocassion and March did not work that well, so far her Tio Raul is confirmed from LA waiting on Nono, Nona, Barba Dario and Teta Ivana to see if they can make it we have our fingers crossed. 

So the party preparations began here some pics of the first elements eventually I will share the whole event with you guys, enjoy.
These are the birthday hats in preparation, as you can see colors of the birthday Turquoise,Orange & Hot Pink.  Will charge more elements among the way :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!!! I'm doing another party for the twins and they will be 1yr 1 month! It doesn't matter I don;t think they care! hahaha

    I wanted to make hats but I did not have time. Those are super cute!

    ReplyDelete