Saturday, May 14, 2011

Baby Pedicure

So most of you that know me, know that I wanted a little boy when I was pregnant but for my surprise I had a little princess inside of me.  So Nia arrived to create this impulse in me of buying every cute thing I saw of course my hubby complaining and my pocket getting smaller and smaller.  So I decided to reduce a bit the shopping and intregrate cool girlie things to do, considering she will probably hate them later since she is all day with her stay home dad, meaning she will soon be a mini poker player or an expert at Playstation.  So while I can I will continue with my mommy and Nia proyects.  So this is when Pedicure came in to action I discovered these amazing nail polish that are baby friendly no chemicals and water base that were perfect for my little one.  Step #1 of being a good parent educate yourself to protect your little ones!  Of course you can go to Claires and buy the $1 one but I rather spend a little more and make sure our mommy and daughter proyect does not harm her.  Here the results:

Piggy Paint:  Forever Fancy  Available at http://www.piggypaint.com/ or if you are in Puerto Rico you can find at Giggles.  Other option I found was Hopscotch but its a bit more expensive, cool thing has shades for little boys also like Miss Mary Mack also known as grayish black  for the future rockers http://www.hopscotchkids.com/ .  This is not only fun also helps your kids motor skills while they try to paint among the area of the nails, try it, super fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love my Piggy paint! The best way I found to do it is while she's sitting in the high chair eating. =)

    ReplyDelete